Your Home Sold in under 60 Days
or We'll Sell it for Free!*
While every agent and company out there will promise to sell your home, the reality is that this simply doesn’t always happen. The fact is, the majority of homes listed for sale sit on the market for months and some of these homes never sell at all.
The key to being able to sell your home quickly is to list it for the right price from the beginning. We get it, you want the most money as possible and we want to get you the most money possible. Honestly, we’re tired of going on listing appointments to hear Sellers say that another agent or website said their house was worth much more…only to not get that listing and watch the house either not sell or sell for what we said at the beginning. Can you imagine the frustration of many months of keeping the house in “showing condition” and accommodating showing appointments knowing that we could have you under contract in under 60 days?
We are so confident in our home value estimations that we’re willing to work for free if we’re wrong…yeah, we put our money where our mouth is. Ask those other agents and companies to do that!
How The Guarantee Works
We get it, you saw the little asterisk after our guarantee. What’s that about? Well, we put it there so you would see it, but we’re not afraid of talking about it either. Here’s the stipulations:
1) The listing price is set at a mutually agreed market value determined on the basis of the market conditions and comparable homes.
2) The Seller agrees to permit sales representatives reasonable access to the property on a daily basis in order to show the property to prospective purchasers, and that the property be maintained in “showcase” condition during these times.
3) In the event that the home has not sold within the first 60 days of listing at the agreed price, Seven City Realty will continue to market the Seller’s home for an additional 3 months and not charge the Seller any commission whatsoever with respect to the listing portion of the commission. However, the Seller will be responsible for the selling portion of the commission which is payable to the agent/company that brings the Buyer.
4) At ALL times during the listing period, the Seller acknowledges that they will be responsible for the selling broker’s portion of the commission regardless of what company originates the offer.
5) The Seller agrees to sign a 5 month Listing Agreement with Seven City Realty.
6) If the Seller receives an offer at or above the guaranteed sale price within the first sixty (60) day period, and the Seller rejects said offer, then this Guarantee is null & void.
We are experts in our market, experts in marketing, and experts in negotiating tactics. It costs you nothing to talk to us. Fill out the information to the right for a FREE CONSULTATION or call us directly at 757-354-1143.